Sunday, February 3, 2008

Busy little bees...

Its been a busy busy day here, although i still didnt get as much done as I was planning/hoping/wanting to. (I am my own worst critic)

I guess the fact that DH and I didnt roll out of bed till half past ten wasnt exactly a roaring start LOL

But the bed was soooo warm and comfy :o)

I did manage to find the dining table again (It WAS under that big pile of crap in the middle of the dining room like I guessed)

We loaded heaps more stuff into the trailer ready for the tip run tomorrow and the pile out the back ready to take to the charity shop is getting bigger by the minute.

We bought a small cupboard from The Reject shop to serve as a games cupboard and The Actress kindly went through all our board games and worked out which ones were complete - we threw the incomplete ones away. That in itself was a major achievement for me as normally i would have kept them - yep you guessed it - just in case!

Tomorrow I need to do our bedroom - I cheated a little today and put piles of stuff in there that I just couldnt decide what to do with - so I need to work some more storage solutions out I think.

DH's mate should be here tomorrow with his dingo mini excavater and I am sooo excited to see something being done around the yard. I just wish we had stacks more money so we could get it all fixed up nice. I know it upsets DH a LOT that we have been in the house for 4 1/4 years and the place still looks like it does.

Tomorrow I also want to do a menu plan, do some grocery shopping, start eating healthy, get my budget up and running properly and continue with the housecleaning.

I have an appt to go back to the gym tomorrow afternoon - that is SO gonna KILL me but I know I need to do it.

Well its getting late so I will say goodnight and hopefully have good news to report tomorrow (as in YAY I got off my butt and actually did some things on my to do list!!)

Night lil bloggie xoxox

No comments: