Wednesday, January 30, 2008

BUT HE IS TOO LITTLE..............

*sniff*

Its been a hard day............


Its been an emotional day......


One of my 'babies' started school today...... my second youngest.... my little skinny boy


He keeps telling me "Im a big boy now mummy"


*sniff* I know you are sweetheart


................... b b b but your still my baby (more mummy tears)


Daddy made sure he was on afternoon shift this week so he could be there to take him everyday.... then brave daddy took the camera off mummy and took all the photos (mummy thinks its so no one could see daddies tears.....)


He looked sooooo adorable in his school uniform - it looked miles to big for him... the smallest size they had was a 6 ... a 4 would have been so much better. Well he will grow im sure lol


Anyway - he loved it, loves his teacher, made some new friends (but cant remember their names yet) and got a big kick out of seeing the Drama Queen in the playground at lunch time!


Poor Cheeky was devastated that his playmate went off to school without him - hopefully we can get him into a kindy (pre school) soon


Then I will be ALL alone (LOTS MORE MUMMY TEARS)









No comments: