Saturday, January 26, 2008

Take two.........

Okay two posts on one night? lets not make a habit of this eh

I just couldnt go to bed and leave my poor little blog with all that negativity........

So I thought i would do a little rerun of my day to end the evening

Hmmmmmmmm

Now I wish we had dome something exciting lol

Today was my niece's last full day here - she has been here for almost 2 weeks and flies back home tomorrow. Poor girl does not want to go home and we have really enjoyed having her here too. The Actress had to work today from 8am till 3pm so my niece watched Buffy dvds with the Drama Queen.

I woke Dh up at 3pm (I hate when he is on midnights) and after i picked The Actress up from work the kids all decided they wanted to go hang out at the shops and go to Maccas for dinner.

DH dropped them all off (Bar the little 2) and then surprised me by bringing home come chinese for our dinner and chips for the little 2. (Very healthy eh)

The girls rang to be picked up from the shops a couple of hours later but the boys decided to stay down there. Sporty ran into his gf and her brother and they stayed down there with them. The gf's mum dropped them home later.

So in all it was a quiet evening........ nothing romantic........ even when skinny boy and cheeky both fell asleep and it was just the two of us.... well lets just say neither of us could be bothered getting off our couches to get romantic ...... talk about an old couple!!!!!!!!!

The Actress has been really moody tonight - I have tried talking to her but cant get a straight answer as to why........ maybe once her cousin has gone home tomorrow we can have a proper chat. Im so thankful that my kids still come to me when they are upset.... Id be devastated to lose that communication with them.

Only funny thing i can think of that happened today was a conversation with cheeky.

I was readng a blog online and he was laying beside me on the bed chattering away. Being the terrible mother I am I was only half listening.

I thought he said he was a train.

Mum: Oh your a train are you baby?

Cheeky: NO MUMMY I not a train........... SEE! I has ears and legs and tummy and wee wee and bum and eyes and nose and hands and feets and cheeks......... TRAINS DONT HAVE THEMS

slight pause

Cheeky: (half under his breath) silly mummy!

He makes me laugh so much - he comes out with the cutest things....... and you just had to be there to see his expressions.......... like mums totally lost it calling me a train!

No matter how sad i feel or what kind of day i have had that boy can cheer me up in an instant.

Gosh i love my kids.................

most of the time *wink*

catcha xoxo

No comments: