Monday, January 28, 2008

Wasted



Hmmm interesting title eh?
I wish I could say Ive been getting stuck into the wine and had a fantastic day and now I am totally 'wasted' ..................... but alas.............
Nope............ Wasted............. its how I feel about today.
Darn Blogs........... Ive spent the whole day being emersed in other peoples lives via their blogs that i have acheieved and done absolutely NUFFIN.
Ann tells me reading blogs is addictive............. WELL DUH! You could have told me that BEFORE you got me hooked.
My home used to be spotless - like a showhome..... until I started blogging........
Okay now I am just full of crap hehe
Maybe I should have titled this entry TOMORROW........... cos tomorrow I will actually do some stuff around here.......... the sun will come out tommooorrroooowwwww

Yeh and piggys may fly. :o)

Today wasnt a TOTAL waste though - I did make cookies YUM
Skinny Boy loves to help me - he is so cute as he rolls little bits of cookie mix between his hands (he has had lots of experience with play doh)

He also is rather heavy handed with the Chocolate Chips.......... DH at one point asked if we liked cookie dough with our choc chips!! The only thing skinny boy wont do it actually eat the cookies - he doesnt eat chocolate (I KNOW - WEIRD!!) (AND YES HE IS MY KID)


Skinny Boy concentrating on rolling the cookie dough 'just right'





Each cookie needs a ratio of 80% choc chips to 20% dough





MMMMMM Cookies in the oven - get those glasses of milk ready

(It is also quite embarrassingly apparent I need to clean my oven lol)

1 comment:

AnnCee said...

The only thing better than eating home made choc chip cookies, is eating the home made choc chip cookie dough before you form the actual cookies. I definately agree with the 80/20 ratio though. Ann xx