Thursday, January 24, 2008

Okay - everyone starts somewhere right?

Here goes......

My first post in my brand new blog TA DAAAAA!

Is that long enough? whats the accepted amount of writing in each post?

How about I start with how and why I have started this blog.....

One word for you................ ANN!

Yes my buddy Ann - it is now down in black and white that this is all her doing and her idea so if this all goes pear shaped I can blame her and she will owe me forever... on the other side if it goes wonderfully well I am sure she will insist I send her chocolate :)

Ive been curious about blogs for a long time - have often thought about starting one but then wonder to my self what I would write about and why anyone at all would want to read about my life.... but heck you only live once and I would hate to look back and think yeh I shoulda done that.... I have enough of those regrets already!!

So if you have somehow made a wrong left at some point in your tour of the WWW and you have landed at my blog and find yourself totally bored then I apologise in advance - and for future reference you should have taken a sharp right :)

For now this is it - I will be back.......

No comments: