Monday, January 28, 2008

By tomorrow i meant TOMORROW...

Remember yest when i said tomorrow I will actually do some stuff around here instead of reading blogs all day?
Well By tomorrow I meant tomorrows tomorrow!

Yep you guessed it - i got nuffin done again today - bad bad mummy.... bad bad housewife!

DH was supposed to have the day off but seeing as its a public holiday he volunteered to work - he gets double time or triple time or somewhat - so its a good thing money wise but I feel like its been forever since he had a day off!

I actually thought about turning away from the computer long enough to write myself a list of what I want to get done/achieve - something to mark off as i go - something to inspire me........

I havent done it yet!

Ive been reading so many blogs today and learnt a lot.
I didnt realise some people could be so nasty when leaving comments on peoples blogs - I was shocked! I always thought a blog is just your personal opinion - yet people get attacked for saying how they feel. Its rather sad and I would be just heartbroken if someone ever did that to me.... fingers crossed.

Some peoples blogs are very witty and fun to read, others get very political or heavy - very deep and meaningful - a little too deep for me.

I actually like reading about peoples lives, the good and not so good times. About raising their families, coping with personal and relationship issues, getting back on their feet financially.

But I guess thats the beauty of Blogs isnt it - that we are all different and there are blogs out there that are sure to appeal to all of us.

Some people have 'followers' too - regular readers of their blogs - that amazes me to no end..... I know that this is not something that will ever happen to me, im not witty, funny or interesting enough........... but what a kick you'd get out of that eh?

Nice to dream......

Night Night my little blog xoxo

1 comment:

Stacy said...

The blogosphere is definitely a wild place. You can SO easily get sucked in. I try to only get lost for a little while each day. Well, I'm glad you found some blogs you like. Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left at my place!!!